::: ALL COMMUNITY ROOM EVENTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :::
Deep Roots Market’s Community Room is free and open to anyone to reserve through the RSVP form below. An ideal space for office meetings, book clubs, cooking classes, movie screenings, support groups, wellness talks, and more! The room is set up in a boardroom style layout with 12 rolling chairs, but the space can comfortably accommodate seating for up to 25. A wall-mounted widescreen TV is available to project movies and presentations as well.
To request a reservation, you must read the rules and refer to our calendar page to check the availability. Then use the form below to complete your request. Cancellation can also be made with this form. (If you have any trouble with this form try using a different web browser.) *Please note, it will take up to 3-5 business days to receive approval and reservations can not be made over the phone.
If you'd like a Food Co-op Info Session or Store Tour for your group before your meetings, please reach out to our General Manager, Nicole via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deep Roots Market is pleased to provide this space, free of charge, as a service to our community. We ask that you carefully review and abide by the following rules and treat this space with respect. Thank you for your cooperation!
1. Food or beverage items not purchased from Deep Roots Market may not be brought into the Community Room. We are happy to cater your event, or you are welcome to purchase items from our store.
2. The Community Room may not be used for the promotion or sale of any products or services unless previously approved by management. Any event with an admission fee must offer discounted admission for co-op owners.
3. The Community Room may not be used for events that are in violation of our co-operative principles and values, store quality standards, or that fail to meet other criteria as determined by management upon review.
4. Users are solely responsible for the setup and cleanup of the Community Room for their individual event – this includes the setup of any A/V equipment. Following an event, the room must be cleaned up, all trash properly disposed of, and all tables and chairs returned to their original configuration. Co-op staff members are not available to assist with these duties.
5. The temperature in the Community Room is centrally controlled and may not be adjusted.
6. We are not responsible for lost items or items left behind following an event.
7. We are not responsible for the marketing or promotion of events taking place in the Community Room, with the exception of store sponsored events.
8. We reserve the right to reschedule reservations if a reservation conflicts with a store sponsored event or store operational need.
9. The views and/or opinions expressed by those using the Community Room are not necessarily those of the directors, management, staff, owners, guests, or vendors of Deep Roots Market.
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your message and will contact you shortly.