Good news! We've switched to using Mercato, which allows us to feature over 5,000 of our products on our website; it'll tell you if we have products out stock, so you know exactly what to expect. We weren't able to do that before!
Thanks for shopping with us, we appreciate you. Please bear with us as we continue to perfect the new system. We will be phasing out the previous method of ordering. Please acquaint yourself with Mercato at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions, please call the Mercato help desk: 844-699-2776
Please read the above statement and acquaint yourself with online shopping using Mercato.
We will be fully transitioning our online shopping experience to Mercato in October!
Please be sure to read through the following five guidelines, and the terms and conditions at the bottom.
1. Place your order by 7pm for next day pickup.
2. Delivery is now available on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; within a 5 mile radius of the store.
3. Orders are filled between 11am-3pm, please stay available and be ready to make your payment over the phone. Do not call the store, our Volunteer Coordinator, Lyn, will call you as needed.
4. There is a $35 minimum or 10 item minimum, whichever comes first. We encourage you to use this service if you do not feel comfortable coming in to shop in the store.
5. Please fill out all the required fields below with an (*) asterisk.
This service is free and is operated by unpaid volunteers. Tips are appreciated, thank your volunteer!